Lead times, Shipping, & Return Policy
CURRENT DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES
Everything is made-to-order
The Line Up does not carry any items in stock, and all garments are custom made once you place your order according to your style and fabric selection. For this reason, please know that:
- Orders cannot be changed or refunded once placed.
- Garments require production time, in addition to your shipment method of choice.
Order carefully. If you have questions or need assistance with making decisions before ordering, please get in touch! We are always happy to help and want to make sure you love your costume!
Production Lead Times:
- Solo Orders (1-4 garments): 4-6 week production time + 1-7 business days for your selected shipping method.
- Group orders (5 or more garments): 4-6 week production time + 1-7 business days for your selected shipping method.
- Custom and bulk face mask orders: 4-6 week production time + 1-7 business days for your selected shipping method. Production time starts once design confirmation and payment is received.
*Please note: All delivery timeframes are subject to COVID restrictions.
Lead times can fluctuate depending on the time of year. Expect longer lead times in August through December. Please plan ahead and contact us early if you need garments delivered during this time frame!
The above delivery timeframes are for online orders; if you are customizing or changing a design through an account manager, the lead time will be longer.
Solo Orders (1-4 garments)
We offer 2 rush options for solo orders ordered online, which are available at checkout in the shipping section. Generally, these options are not available during our peak production months of July through December.
- 3 Day Rush: 3 business days production time 1 business day shipping by 10am = $150.00 additional rush fee
- 5 Day Rush: 5 business days production time 1 business day shipping by 10am = $100.00additional rush fee
Group Orders (5 or more garments)
CONTACT US if you have a deadline and we’ll do our best to accommodate you! We’d love to help address your needs and expedite your order whenever possible.
To determine if a rush order is a feasible option for you, please note the following:
- Additional rush fees will apply.
- Generally, rush orders are only available from January to June. From August to December our production schedules book fast and rushing orders through production is not always possible.
- Rush orders are not subject to promotional or group discounts.
- The minimum time needed to produce a group order of 5 or more garments is 2-3 weeks.
- Fabrics are limited to in-stock choices.
- Garment style must be an existing design featured on our webstore without modifications.
ORDER & SHIP DATE CONFIRMATION
Within 1-2 business days of placing your order, you will receive and email confirmation with your scheduled ship date. For assistance with any questions or special needs after ordering, please contact us.
SHIPPING OR PICKUP
The Line Up is proud of its reputation for on-time delivery. All orders are shipped via UPS from our Eden Prairie, Minnesota facilities. Shipping costs vary depending on your location and preferred delivery method and will be assessed in the cart, at the time you place your order. Please note that all UPS shipments require a signature to be delivered.
UPS Ground Shipping Map:
Please note: the timeframes shown below are ground shipping estimates and are not guaranteed.
Local Order Pick-Up
Free order pick-up is available for customers near the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area. Choose “In-Store Pick Up” on the “Customer” page at checkout when placing your order online.
When your order is shipped or ready for pick up, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with tracking information. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
All orders are final sale
Please keep in mind that all products at The Line Up are custom-made-to-order, just for you, and thus final sale. Because of this, we are unable to accept returns.
Contact us if you aren’t totally satisfied – we’re happy to help! We stand behind our products and take pride in offering quality merchandise. If you have any problems with defective merchandise, contact us immediately. We will work with you to repair or replace your garment.
If you are unhappy with the fit or size of your garment, we do offer size exchanges for a small fee. Exchange fees are as follows:
- Garments under $100.00 = $20.00 fee per item, plus shipping fees
- Garments over $100.00 = $50.00 fee per item, plus shipping fees
Size exchanges must be requested within 30 days after your product has been delivered.
Please call us at 1-888-454-6387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your size exchange request. Our Customer Service team will work with you to address your concerns! Size exchanges apply to web orders only. For custom designs ordered through an Account Manager, please contact your Account Manager directly to address any concerns.
Orders that are placed online are processed immediately and cannot be cancelled. Please order carefully and contact us if you have any questions or need help during the ordering process. We want to make sure your order goes smoothly!
Need help ordering? We’re happy to answer your questions and help you through the ordering process! CONTACT US to get in touch! We take pride in learning about you and offering services that will accommodate your needs. If you desire a custom look or would like to change something about a design offered in our catalog or online, please call us with your request! .
Nervous about placing a custom order? Here are a few resources to help with a successful order:
- ORDER SWATCHES
- GET A FREE ILLUSTRATION
- TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS
- ORDER A SAMPLE GARMENT
- GET IN TOUCH
Colors on your computer screen may differ to how they appear in person. Because of this, we advise you to order swatches to ensure you are completely happy with your color and fabric choices!
We know that it’s hard to visualize your colors and design before ordering, so we offer FREE illustration services . We recommend using this service if you are ordering for a group of 5 or more.
Sizing is always hard when you are ordering online, but we have great resources to help you! We recommend taking measurements, then comparing those measurements to our sizing chart. You can view our sizing chart, how-to measure videos, and additional tips on our sizing page.
If you are for sure wanting to order a garment for your team, order just one garment to see the final product before placing your team order.
If you are unsure about colors, fabrics, sizing, contact us via email, phone, or live chat! We’re here to answer your questions, assist you through the ordering process, and help you find a look you love!