from tall to small sizing info
Flexible sizing options to work for
a wide range of teammates!
|*For sizes 3XL and above there is an additional $25 fee per garment.
**Add 2 inches for long torso custom sizing, which is an additional $15 per garment.
|BRA TOP SIZES||XS||S||S FULL||M||M FULL||L||L FULL||XL||XL FULL|
|STANDARD BUST||32 AA||32 B||32 C||34 B||34 D||36 A||36 C||38 A||38 C|
|32 A||34 A||34 C||36 B||36 D||38 B||38 D|
|PANT & LEGGING INSEAM||STANDARD||SHORT||LONG|
|SKATE SKIRT LENGTH||STANDARD||SHORT*||LONG*|
|*An additional $15 fee applies for custom skirt lengths. Custom skate skirt lengths are unavailable for online orders - contact us if you need custom lengths!|
For sizes not identified here, contact us for custom sizing assistance. Additional charges will apply. All sizes are in US inches.
|*For sizes 3XL and above there is an additional $25 fee per garment.|
For sizes not identified here, contact us for custom sizing assistance. Additional charges will apply.
|STANDARD SIZES||SIZE 4||SIZE 6||SIZE 8||SIZE 10||SIZE 12||SIZE 14||SIZE 16||SIZE 18|
|*Add 2 inches for long torso custom sizing, which is an additional $15 per garment.|
|PANT INSEAM||SIZE 4||SIZE 6||SIZE 8||SIZE 10||SIZE 12||SIZE 14||SIZE 16||SIZE 18|
|SKATE SKIRT LENGTH||SIZE 4||SIZE 6||SIZE 8||SIZE 10||SIZE 12||SIZE 14||SIZE 16||SIZE 18|
Skate skirt lengths are not available online. For sizes not identified here, contact us for custom sizing assistance. Additional charges will apply.
how to Measure
Measure each person on your team and record each measurement on a spreadsheet.
TIPS FOR MEASURING
- Measure over a form-fitting garment such as a leotard or biketard.
- Be consistent. Have the same person measure the entire group.
- The tape measure should be snug. Do not pull tightly or add inches to your measurements.
- Measurements must be accurate to determine correct size.
Torso Girth A
Place tape measure starting at the center of the shoulder down the torso, through legs, up the back, meeting the tape measure at the shoulder. This is one of the most important measurements for determining leotard, unitard and biketard size.
Bust BStand with arms down and measure around the torso at the fullest part of back and bust.
Waist CMeasure around the narrowest part of natural waistline. To find you natural waist: bend to the side. Where a crease forms is your natural waistline.
Hips DWith feet together measure the fullest part of your hips.
Skirt Length EMeasure from the natural waist to top of the kneecap along the side of the body. To find you natural waist: bend to the side. Where a crease forms is your natural waistline.
inseam FMeasure from inside the upper leg from crotch to the floor.
Tips for determining sizes
- When your measurements are between sizes, size up! Alterations are more difficult when the garment is too small rather than too large.
- If you are ordering a full body garment, such as a leotard or biketard, base your sizing on the Torso Girth measurement. We do offer long torsos on most of our dresses, unitards, leotards and biketards. Please look at the "Custom" tab when ordering.
- If you are ordering a separate top and bottom, base your sizing on your Bust measurement for the top and Waist and Hip measurements for the bottom.
How to Measure Video Tutorials
Need custom sizing? We can alter patterns to fit your needs for a small fee. Special sizing options include:
- Long or short torso
- Custom skirt lengths
- Long or short pant inseam
- Adjusted sleeve length
- Full bust or hips
Contact us for more information and pricing schedules! The cost varies depending on the pattern and time required to customize it.
Contact us if child sizes are not available for an online style! We're happy to work with you to create a child pattern at no additional charge, if a style allows. Additional lead time may apply.