WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?
DO YOU DO RUSH ORDERS?
WHAT RANGE OF SIZES DO YOU HAVE?
The Line Up proudly offers child, adult and extended size options for many of our styles! For complete instructions on sizing and how to measure, refer to our sizing and measurements page
We know there are times when standard sizing does not work for everyone. No worries! 100% of our products are made in-house. We will create special patterns for groups of 5 or more. Examples of our custom patterning and sizing solutions include:
- Making a torso girth adjustment
- Shortening or lengthening pants, skirts and more!
- Custom men's/boys sizes are also available
CAN I GET AN ILLUSTRATION OF MY GARMENT WITH MY SELECTED COLORS?
CAN I GET A SAMPLE GARMENT?
WHAT IS A PROTOTYPE?
For group orders of 5 or more, a prototype is necessary:
- If you plan to modify a current webstore style
- Create your own design from scratch
Once the design is confirmed by you, a sample garment (prototype) is created to ensure you love everything about your new look. It is your tool for checking fit, design and overall performance of the garment before your entire order is created.
- Learn more about modifying an existing design: Modification Services
- Learn more about creating a design from scratch: Design Services
HOW CAN I ADD MY LOGO, LETTERING OR OTHER EMBELLISHMENT?
Personalizing a garment with a custom logo, lettering and/or embellishment is the perfect way to distinguish your team. Some things to keep in mind if you are looking for this service:
- These sales are final and cannot be returned for a size exchange
- If you are working with a licensed team logo, the school or official organization will need to provide us with a letter of permission to apply your licensed brand to the garment. Any license fees that apply will be added to the cost of the garments.
WHAT ARE MY FABRIC OPTIONS?
We offer a huge variety of colors and fabrics to inspire your creativity! Visit our fabrics page! If you plan to reorder a design, dye lots will vary and we cannot guarantee an exact color match. Please note the following:
- Fabric colors shown on our website and in our catalogs are representational only. Colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
- For a more accurate representation, give us a call to request fabric swatches. We're happy to provide you with a physical sample of the fabric for group orders FREE OF CHARGE!
CAN I GET A FABRIC SAMPLE BEFORE ORDERING?
HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM DESIGN FOR A GROUP?
CAN I ORDER A CUSTOM DESIGN FOR A SOLO OR INDIVIDUAL?
HOW DO I SET UP A STUDIO OR WHOLESALE ACCOUNT?
WHAT KIND OF DISCOUNTS DO YOU OFFER?
Making several garments at a time is the best way to save! Our best discount is 20% for groups of 5 or more, ordered on our website. We also offer discounts for the following:
- Custom, made-to-order services with discounts depending on timeframe, quantities, and design. This information will be provided to you when the garment is priced during the design and pricing phase of the ordering process.
- Early Bird Discounts from March to May. This makes for HUGE savings for teams that are able to plan ahead, pay early and take delivery.
WHAT IS YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY?
HOW DO I WASH OR CARE FOR MY COSTUME?
CAN YOU WASH MY COSTUME FOR ME?
You have enough to worry about, let us do the dirty work! Visit our garment care resources page to learn more about our laundry services.
HOW CAN I BECOME A MODEL FOR THE LINE UP?
WHY CHOOSE THE LINE UP?
- Customization (Color Change)
- Fast turnaround
- Variety of sizes