WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19?
WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?
DO YOU DO RUSH ORDERS?
Solo Orders (1-4 garments)
we offer 2 rush options for solo orders on the website.
- 3 Day Rush: 3 business days production time 1 business day shipping by 10am=$150.00
- 5 Day Rush: 5 business days production time 1 business day shipping by 10am=$100.00
Group Orders (5 of more)
please contact us @ 952-829-7819 with your timeline and we will see what is possible. Visit our Shipping & Exchange page for more information about order timeframes.
WHAT SIZE RANGES DO YOU OFFER?
The Line Up proudly offers child, adult and extended size options for many of our styles! For complete instructions on sizing and how to measure, refer to our sizing and measurements page
We know there are times when standard sizing does not work for everyone. No worries! 100% of our products are made in-house. We will create special patterns for groups of 5 or more. Examples of our custom patterning and sizing solutions include:
- Making a torso girth adjustment
- Shortening or lengthening pants, skirts and more!
- Custom men's/boys sizes are also available
CAN I GET A SAMPLE GARMENT OF AN ONLINE STYLE?
WHAT IS A PROTOTYPE?
For group orders of 5 or more, a prototype is necessary:
- If you plan to modify a current webstore style
- Create your own design from scratch
Once the design is confirmed by you, a sample garment (prototype) is created to ensure you love everything about your new look. It is your tool for checking fit, design and overall performance of the garment before your entire order is created.
- Learn more about modifying an existing design: Modification Services
- Learn more about creating a design from scratch: Design Services
HOW CAN I ADD MY LOGO, LETTERING OR OTHER EMBELLISHMENT?
Personalizing a garment with a custom logo, lettering and/or embellishment is the perfect way to distinguish your team. Some things to keep in mind if you are looking for this service:
- These sales are final and cannot be returned for a size exchange
- If you are working with a licensed team logo, the school or official organization will need to provide us with a letter of permission to apply your licensed brand to the garment. Any license fees that apply will be added to the cost of the garments.
WHAT FABRICS DO YOU OFFER?
We offer a huge variety of colors and fabrics to inspire your creativity! Visit our fabrics page! If you plan to reorder a design, dye lots will vary and we cannot guarantee an exact color match. Please note the following:
- Fabric colors shown on our website and in our catalogs are representational only. Colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
- For a more accurate representation, give us a call to request fabric swatches. We're happy to provide you with a physical sample of the fabric for group orders FREE OF CHARGE!
CAN I ORDER A FABRIC SWATCHES PRIOR TO ORDERING?
Yes, we have swatches available for purchase on our website: https://www.thelineup.com/fabric-swatch-samples.html
HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM DESIGN FOR A GROUP?
CAN I ORDER A CUSTOM DESIGN OR MODIFY WEB STYLES FOR A SOLO OR INDIVIDUAL?
Since all our garments are made-to-order you can customize your colors to create your own unique look. We do not do original custom designs or pattern changes for orders of 4 or less.
HOW DO I SET UP A STUDIO OR WHOLESALE ACCOUNT?
The Line Up offers special online account logins for studio business customers. The requirements for a studio account are:
- Must be a dance studio owner or instructor, and listed as such on your website or Facebook page.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Our regular shipping and exchange rules apply.
- If you are an individual or a coach for a dance, skate or cheer team, register for our standard account login here, or contact us with any questions!
- Confidential Pricing & Discounts
- Personalized Customer Service
- Free Design Consultations & Illustration Services
WHAT KIND OF DISCOUNTS DO YOU OFFER?
The best way to save is to make several garments at a time! Our best discount is 20% for groups of 5 or more, ordered on our website. We also offer discounts for the following:
- Custom, made-to-order services with discounts depending on timeframe, quantities, and design. This information will be provided to you when the garment is priced during the design and pricing phase of the ordering process.
- Early Bird Discounts from March to May. This makes for HUGE savings for teams that are able to plan ahead, pay early and take delivery.
HOW DO I WASH OR CARE FOR MY COSTUME?
CAN YOU WASH MY COSTUME FOR ME?
You have enough to worry about, let us do the dirty work! Visit our garment care resources page to learn more about our laundry services.
HOW CAN I BECOME A MODEL FOR THE LINE UP?
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
All garments are made-to-order and based on your style and fabric selections. Once your order is placed it cannot be changed or refunded. We are happy to assist you prior to placing your order- just give us a call.
CAN I SEE MY GARMENT WITH THE COLORS I HAVE SELECTED?
You won’t see your selected colors on the web page but we can provide an illustration in your selected colors. We offer 1 free illustration for solo orders, and up to 3 free digital designs for groups of 5 or more. Contact us via our Illustration Services Page .
HOW QUICKLY WILL I RECEIVE MY ILLUSTRATION AFTER FILLING OUT AN ILLUSTRATION REQUEST?
WILL CHANGING THE COLORS OF THE GARMENT INCREASE THE PRODUCTION TIME?
No, since all of our garments are made-to-order, selecting your own colors will not increase the production time.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO ORDER?
Be sure to take the dancer’s measurements and use our sizing chart to determine what size will be best. Our garments are meant to be form-fitting and our sizes tend to run smaller that streetwear. Review the sizing tips on our website. Feel free to contact us at 952-829-7819 if you have questions about sizing prior to placing your order.
WHAT STYLES DO YOU KEEP IN STOCK?
All of our garments are made-to -order so we do not have any stock inventory.
DO YOU OFFER REORDERS, HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE?
We keep patterns on file for all orders, which makes reordering possible for years to come. Visit our reorders page for more information. The process can take 4-10 weeks, so be sure to plan ahead.