The Line Up Team's Response to COVID-19
As of April 27th, 2020, Minnesota has eased its “stay-at-home” restrictions for manufacturers and we have resumed making costumes and uniforms! Our current lead times are as follows:
Costumes and custom masks ship in 2-4 weeks from the date you place your order
Stock Face Masks ship in 1 business day
The safety of our employees is paramount, and we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the health of everyone in our facilities. Here’s a look at what we’re doing:
- Maintaining a distance of 6’ between workers at all times
- Workstations are sanitized multiple times per day
- Daily health screenings
- Mandatory mask wearing
- Strict hand washing rules
- No gatherings of 5 or more
- Staggered lunch shifts
- Enhanced housekeeping and daily sanitization of shared spaces and high touch areas
- Our office is closed to the public and visitors are restricted to essential deliveries only
- Sick employees must stay home for 14 days and paid sick leave will be provided in accordance with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
We appreciate your trust as we continue to monitor COVID-19 developments and adjust our policies accordingly. Thank you more than ever for your patience, and for being one of our valued partners! We could not keep going without you.
During this time, I was reminded that powerful messages of kindness, care, love, courage, and comradery are contagious, even with social distancing! We are here to do our part as we unite toward a better future in the upcoming weeks.
Owner & Creative Director
For the fastest response, please use this form.
We can also be reached via:
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
Mon-Fri, 8-5pm CST