- Our standard warm-up jacket with design inspired by The University of Ohio dance team
- Available in two fabric types
- Brushed Thermal is a fleece interior fabric that keeps you cozy while still allowing you to move. This fabric is moisture wicking and has a four-way stretch. We recommend this fabric type as a medium weight option for cooler weather.
- Dri Stretch Performance is a four-way stretch activewear fabric with moisture wicking properties to keep you dry. We recommend this fabric type as a lighter weight option for warmer weather.
- For a more weather resistant jacket option, check out the Cold Weather jacket styles
- Available in two fit options for adults: fitted or relaxed through the waist and hips
- A dropped hem in the back provides added coverage
- With side access zipper pockets and an interior liner pocket - designed to fit even the largest cell phones!
- Choose 1 character for first line of text, 7-10 characters for the second line of text on the back, and type your selection in the lettering boxes
- Letter will match sublimation color option 2 and team name will match sublimation color option 3
- Machine washable - line dry
- Optional rhinestones not included with the base price and will be in the placement and quantity shown
- Bottoms sold separately
- Sublimation Color Option 1: Brick red
- Sublimation Color Option 2: White
- Sublimation Color Option 3: Black
- Fabric Type: Brushed Thermal (Cooler Weather)
- Jacket Fit : Relaxed
- Rhinestone Color Option 1: Crystal
- Model is 5’5” and wearing a size M
Love this but want to make a change?
Shipping & Returns
The Line Up does not carry any items in stock, and all garments are custom made once you place your order according to your style and fabric selection. For this reason, please know that:
- Garments cannot be changed or refunded
- Garments require production time, in addition to your shipment method of choice.
Please order carefully and contact us with any concerns - we’re happy to help!
View our full lead time, shipping, and return policy information here.