- 60s & 70s inspired dance crop top with flower print, bell sleeves, and cold shoulders
- Tie detail and bra band are an accent tricot color
- Reference images for 6 color options and coordinating tricot colors
- Front bodice is lined
- V-neckline in front and wrap V in back
- 504-22 Brief sold separately
PLEASE NOTE: The fabric design of this garment is created using a unique process called dye sublimation. Sublimation is a great design solution. However, minor inconsistencies and imperfections are a part of the nature of the dye sublimation process and are to be expected. This includes slight color differences and small blemishes.
In Photo 1:
- Flower Power Color Option: Hibiscus
- Model is 5'-1" and wearing a size Child 10
In Photo 2:
- Flower Power Color Option: Copper
- Model is 5'-4" and wearing a size Small
Love this but want to make a change?
You're in luck! Every garment is made-to-order, which makes modifications possible for group orders of 5 or more. Contact us to get started, or learn more about our service options!!
Shipping & Returns
The Line Up does not carry any items in stock, and all garments are custom made once you place your order according to your style and fabric selection. For this reason, please know that:
- Garments cannot be changed or refunded
- Garments require production time, in addition to your shipment method of choice.
Please order carefully and contact us with any concerns - we’re happy to help!
View our full lead time, shipping, and return policy information here.