- Choose two colors for the lettering and background colors.
- Lettering will be in the in font and placement shown and is included in the base price.
- Add up to 10 letters for the repeat lettering; type your desired lettering into the Notes/Comments box.
- Nose trim and strap colors are available in either white or black.
- Choose either ear loops or head ties - both are made out of a soft and comfortable elastic, and feature an adjustable cinch.
- Sublimation Color Option 1: Brick (Red) (Lettering Color)
- Sublimation Color Option 2: Black (Background Color)
- Trim and Strap Color: Black
- Strap Option: Earloop
- Fit: Shaped construction with a center seam allows for a contoured fit around the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Large:10” wide x 6.5” high, 6" earloop, and additional trim at bottom. Fits larger adults.
- Medium: 10” wide x 6” high, 6" earloops. Fits most adults.
- Small: 8.5” wide x 5.5” high, 6" earloops. Fits petite adults and teens.
- Extra Small (Child): 8” wide x 5” high, 4" earloops. Fits most children and some petite adults.
- Fabric: Masks are two layers of fabric with an interior pocket for an optional filter insert (filter sold separately). Fabric is a soft jersey with stretch properties, breathable, and comfortable to wear. Lining fabric is white.
- Nose bridge: Top trim channel contains a flexible metal nose bridge to contour the mask around the nose. This closer fit helps prevent foggy glasses.
- Care: Reusable, washable, and designed to last.
- Masks are not medical grade, but do meet CDC recommendations for cloth face coverings in public settings.
- Masks are not recommended for children under the age of 2.
- Outer layer and trim: 73% polyester, 27% spandex
- Inner layer: 96% cotton, 4% spandex.
- We recommend washing before wearing; machine wash hot, tumble dry.
- Made in the USA of imported goods. By purchasing these masks, you're also helping us provide domestic manufacturing jobs with living wages.
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges allowed on face masks for hygienic reasons.
- Face masks are not intended for: use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; and use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Love this but want to make a change?
Shipping & Returns
The Line Up does not carry any items in stock, and all garments are custom made once you place your order according to your style and fabric selection. For this reason, please know that:
- Garments cannot be changed or refunded
- Garments require production time, in addition to your shipment method of choice.
Please order carefully and contact us with any concerns - we’re happy to help!
View our full lead time, shipping, and return policy information here.